Tuesday 20 March 2012

Things that I really don't like


  • Opening milk bottles
  • Busy supermarkets
  • Being bored
  • Being told that only boring people get bored
  • Forgetting to take my washing out of the washing machine so it smells like wet dog and I have to wash it again
  • Not having any money
  • Needy people
  • When you don’t wash up your cereal bowl straight away and then when it comes to washing it a day later, the cereal is caked on like limpets in a rock pool
  • BBM – a never ending challenge to pretend to care about someone other than yourself
  • When I run out of clean mugs
  • When my boiled egg pops and it sprouts a lock of white eggy hair (see recent twitter post)
  • Twitter?
  • When the wind blows my hair into my eyes/mouth/face/other people’s faces
  • Train journeys
  • When we ceremoniously sit down to watch a television programme and then talk through 82% of it
  • Eating spaghetti or beans
  • Damp hands
  • Clammy hands
  • Saving the best bit of a meal until the end and then being too full to eat it
  • The fact that I thought this would be quite a succinct list but that actually I feel I could go on for a while yet…

No comments:

Post a Comment