Friday 11 May 2012

Life's Biggest Questions

Why are there so many raisins in Fruit’n’Fibre?
Why are crop tops in fashion?
Why do people who sit in “silent study” not understand the meaning of “silent study”?
Why is my train delayed?
Why is there no money in my bank account?
Why did that person not respond to my friend request?
Why does American Apparel sell “disco leggings”?
Why do people buy “disco leggings”?
Why is my phone bill always more than it’s meant to be?
Why do some men use hands-free when they’re walking down the street?
Why is it not okay to have a teddy bear any more?
How does the kitchen get dirty so quickly?
Who invented dry shampoo? (I want to praise them)
Why did Ovid write so much?
Why does Britain not have any talent?
Who numbered the lecture theatres in Roger Stevens?
Why am I not revising?
Why does McDonald’s not do delivery?
Why did Busted break up?
Why can you actually not stop once you pop a pringle?
Why do insects always attack me?
Why are Marmite lids always sticky?
Who hates Marmite?
Why has no one from Home and Away proposed to me yet?
Why is it still raining?
Why do estate agents never do what they say they’re going to do?
How many types of pasta are there?
How do slugs get into the kitchen?
Who hates the population enough to compose the Go Compare song?
What is in a chicken nugget?
How have we already run out of toilet roll?
Why is toilet roll so expensive?
Why is this true – concentration span of aphid > concentration span of me.
When will I stop procrastinating?

No comments:

Post a Comment